Nature of the information
The Site is an educational tool for non-commercial purposes. The Site includes information on health, the medical field and medical treatments for human use only. Such information is published on the Site for informational purposes only. The contents of this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The Site is not intended to be used to report health problems, adverse reactions, or technical complaints regarding EXELGYN’s products, nor is it intended to be used to ask technical or medical questions regarding such products.
The information published on the Site should not be construed as a solicitation to prescribe.
EXELGYN is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and content of the application, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the company EXELGYN.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
What data do we collect?
Where our website is accessed purely to gain information, i.e. where you do not register or provide us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data provided by your browser to our server. Where you want to view our website, we collect the following data necessary for technical purposes to be able to demonstrate our website to you and to ensure adequate access stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section (1) Letter (f) of the GDPR).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EXELGYN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
Processing of Personal data
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the Users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the User who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the User will be informed that his/her data is being collected, and for what purpose his/her data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the User is informed. If the duration of conservation cannot be communicated to the User;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
The Company undertakes not to reveal to third parties the personal information that you may communicate to it by e-mail or by using the Site.
Each user who has provided personal information on the application form has, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the European regulations in force [European Regulation 2016/679], the right to oppose, permanent access, portability, modification, rectification of this data and limitation of the information concerning him/her. To do so, the user may contact EXELGYN: firstname.lastname@example.org, it is recommended that he/she define his/her request precisely.
EXELGYN use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
How will we use your data and how is it stored?
We only collect the personal data provided by your browser to our server to ensure adequate access stability and security to our website and for statistical purposes.
- For all users of the website, the anonymized IP address & cookie in our proxy Log will be saved.
Otherwise no data is collected.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to modify their Personal Data. EXELGYN users can formally request EXELGYN to correct inaccurate Personal Data on its behalf by sending a request to email@example.com
- Right to refuse or limit the processing of their Personal Data. The User may file an official request to object to the processing of his Personal Data by EXELGYN or request that this processing be limited. For example, Users have the right to object to the legitimate use of their Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Rights of access to their Personal Data and right to portability. EXELGYN users can access most of their Personal Data held by EXELGYN. Upon request, EXELGYN can provide Users with access to their Personal Data in a portable format allowing them to transmit it to third parties.
- Right to delete their Personal Data. EXELGYN users can, on request, officially request the deletion of their Data. personal assets held by EXELGYN. To do so, they should send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the request has been confirmed, EXELGYN will take the necessary steps to execute the request for deletion issued by the User, including the deletion of his EXELGYN account.
- Withdrawal of consent. For certain activities, EXELGYN requires the consent of Users to use their Personal Data. Users have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If they provide information about their location through a mobile application, it is possible for them to deactivate their location services on their device at any time. Users are aware that any data processing carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful.
Hyperlinks and Cookies
EXELGYN’s websites, online services, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
EXELGYN may also use the IP address of Users to determine their location (city or postal code) and thus present them with the most relevant search results.
How to manage cookies ?
Users can easily delete and manage cookies placed in their browser’s cookie directory by following the instructions provided by their browser developer. Users have the option of choosing to accept all cookies, to reject them systematically or to choose those they accept according to their issuer.
Users will find below a link redirecting them to the instructions provided by the developer of the main browsers on the marketplace.
To prevent or limit the storage of cookies on your Terminal, you can change the settings of the browser you are using:
If your browser is not in the list you can go directly to the site of its editor.
Availability of the Website
The use of the Website is free. It requires a recent Internet connection and browser and computer equipment of reasonable performance.
It is technically impossible to provide the Website free of all defects and these defects may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site.
The operation of the Website may be affected by events and/or problems over which EXELGYN has no control such as, for example, as a means of transmission and communication between the user and EXELGYN and between EXELGYN and other networks.
EXELGYN and/or its suppliers may, at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt all or part of the Website to carry out maintenance operations and/or make improvements and/or changes to the Website.
EXELGYN declines all responsibility for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Website.
Links to other sites
EXELGYN shall not be held liable for any third-party site accessible via the Website. EXELGYN has no way of controlling the content of any third-party site which remains entirely independent. Furthermore, the existence of a link between the Website and a third-party site does not mean that EXELGYN approves the content of this site in any way and, in particular, the use that may be made of it.
External sites may contain hypertext links to the Site. Any such link must not be created without the express prior consent of EXELGYN.
In any event, the Company is not responsible for the unavailability of such sites and the Company does not conduct any review or verification of such sites and does not grant any approval to them.
EXELGYN is not responsible for the content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such sites.
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: EXELGYN, 216 Boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris
EXELGYN takes your privacy questions seriously. A dedicated team reviews your inquiry to determine how best to respond to your question or concern, including those inquiries received in response to an access or download request.
Absence of warranty and limitation of liability
The User is solely responsible for the use he makes of the Site.
EXELGYN shall not be held liable for damage :
- caused by the access, use or impossibility of access or use of the Site or by any error or omission in its content ;
- resulting directly or indirectly from the consultation of the Site or the use of the information presented;
- direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Site, and in particular any operating, financial or commercial loss or loss of programs or data in any information system.
EXELGYN declines all responsibility for any direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from the use of information on the Site.
In addition, EXELGYN does not guarantee that the Site or the files accessible on the Site are free of any “virus”, “Trojan horse”, “worm”, or any other computer program intended to undermine the operation, disable, damage, alter, or facilitate unauthorized access to the user’s computer system. The user is solely responsible for implementing the means necessary to protect the computer resources that he/she uses to access the Site. EXELGYN assumes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damage (direct or indirect) to the user’s computer equipment or any other property that may be related to access to or use of the Site.
The user is responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person accesses the Site using his or her login information. It is the user’s responsibility to control the dissemination and use of his or her identity, to keep his or her password confidential, to not use other members’ accounts and not allow other members to use his or her account, and to authorize, monitor and control access to and use of the Site from his or her login information. You may not sell, trade or transfer your user account to another party.
The Website and its content are governed by the laws of France, and any dispute relating thereto is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of France.
Copyright © of EXELGYN. All rights reserved.